Shruti Sushma - A division of WORLD WIDE IMPEX PVT LTD
Effective Date: 01 January 2021
We do not review, control or monitor the privacy practices or performance of websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review privacy practices of each website and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices. We have no responsibility or liability for the contents and liabilities of these linked websites if any.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information about you when you create an account, make a purchase, use the interactive areas of our Services, invite a friend to use our Services, sign up to receive communications from us, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide, including information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under any applicable law security of your personal data is of great importance to us. In order to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the services, we have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES :
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Location Information from Your Mobile Device. When you visit the Services from your mobile device, we may collect and store your location information if you enable your device to send it to us. Collection of this information may improve the provision of the Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information, including personal information, for various purposes, including to:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Shruti Sushma our affiliates and subsidiaries, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, such as our payment processing providers;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Shruti Sushma or others;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We shall not be held liable for any transactions done on the website by a minor representing that he/she is a major. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove that information and terminate the child’s account. In addition, if you learn that your child who is under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shruti Sushma takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
DO NOT TRACK
“Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. The Services do not respond to Do Not Track settings. In addition, we cannot assure you that all third parties servicing or placing advertisements on the Services will honor your Do Not Track request.